Thursday, 23 September 2010

Day 22

PEOPLE OF THE WORLD.

FACEBOOK IS DEAD. :|

It's strange; I don't really notice how much time I spend on there until I want to open it up and take a look at what's going on!

I MISS IT!

Anyway, Thursday 23rd September 2010. What is my life like today? Well, can't complain really.

ENGLISH WAS THE FUNNIEST LESSON I'VE EVER BEEN IN?!

I liked that lesson! I had a Law Assessment and a Maths Assessment today, they went ok, free period playing more cards, and a rather funny history lesson! "DEAL OR NO DEAL!?"

Came home, finished my essay, and I've lazed around tonight! It's been rather nice! Talking to Johanna on the phone for a bit, and Peter for a bit as well. I gotta say, been a good night tonight!

Tomorrow night will be my Friday night, and then WORK on Saturday, which I'm looking forward to, because, ahaa. I hope it's with the same people as last week. ;D

People / Person.

You know.

:L

READ THE TIFE AND LIMES?

She's good ^ ^ ^

And I gets me a mention :P

That's all for tonight I think.

WAIT!

A wild ZUBAT appeared!


OK, you can go back to your lives now :)

LOVE <33


[[ FACEBOOK IS ALIVE ONCE MORE! ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment