Friday, 24 September 2010

Day 23

And so, as another week ends, it's time to address my post-Friday-evening-with-my-best-friend blog post. 


Have I enjoyed this week? Kinda. 
Have I had some good times this week? Yes. 
Have I had some bad times this week? YES. 
On a scale of Marmite to egg custard tart, how good has this week been? Poached Egg.


So, today. What has happened today? Let me explain. 


IT WAS SO COLD THIS MORNING. By which I mean it was like. 8. But, before getting up, I was inspired by a song on the radio; it was this one: Les Beautés du Diable.


OHMYWORD. It's so beautiful. I want to be able to write music like that. 


Anyway, so there I was, on the train. Tootling away with my headphones in and IT HAPPENED. 
THE MAN OPPOSITE ME BRUSHED HIS KNEE AGAINST MINE. 


AAHAHAHAHSFIRweigt hwetiweprhtwe tipwhe toiwvhe tuweoh tfvpwierv. 


PERSONAL SPACE INVASION!? I gave him such a look as he sat there reading his little newspaper. 


*Fustle-Rustle-Grustle*


So I get to school, and have to run assembly for our head of MFL. Fun times. Went to history, and looked to be the perfect student while the parent tours were going on.. (I GET TO DO MINE ON MONDAY!)


History itself was a little dull though. Then I had maths. BLEUGH. Maths. tbh. just. maths. very math-like. 


2 FREE PERIODS MUCH?! :O


I played piano for the parent tours for a bit, that made me happy.


Law was quite fun this afternoon, gotta admit. BUT IT'S THE END OF SCHOOL FOR TWO DAYS AT LEAST!


Of course, what with it being Friday night, it was designated Ben evening. Which, as per usual, despite the somewhat unconventional nature of some of the conversations, I still love spending time with him :)


WORK TOMORROW :)


OOH. OOH. Time for lyric of the day:


"If you reach for the stars 
All you get are the stars 
But we've found a whole new spin 
If you reach for the heavens 
You get the stars thrown in 
Anything can happen if you let it 
Life is out there waiting so go and get it 
Grab it by the collar, seize it by the scruff 
Once you've started living life you just can't get enough"

LOVES <3 x

No comments:

Post a Comment