Thursday, 30 September 2010

Day 29

Gosh, the last day of September!? ALREADY?! 


Happy Birthday Nan, who turned 94 today :) AND, as google reliably informed me, Happy 50th Birthday to The Flinstones!


WHAT A LONNGG DAY! 5 periods? Double EnglishLiteratre, Double Law and History? sghreghewghe. long. day. -_-


So, what happened at school other than that? Ermm... nothing? Literally. A very dull day. Like, on a scale from grass to loud noises, I'd put today at school at about 'airing cupboard'. 


Ben is going to Blof me. ... ... ... ?


Speaking of Ben, I dropped his poster round this evening, and I went for walksss with Saskia! We were laughing probably.. like. The entire time round? And she came up with a new musical instrument: The Retardophone. She's a virtuoso. SHIMMYSHIMMYSHIMMYSHIMMYPOW. 


Lyrics for todayy:


"I may not always love you 
But long as there are stars above you
You never need to doubt it
I'll make you so sure about it
God only knows what I'd be without you

If you should ever leave me
Though life would still go on, believe me
The world could show nothing to me
So what good would livin' do me
God only knows what I'd be without you."

Love...<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment