Wednesday, 13 October 2010

Day 42

So, here it is. 42, the meaning of life.

According to some at least.

Just a quick 'hoorah' for the rescue of the trapped miners in Chile today, as Connor said earlier, it's good to see some good news once in a while! I was watching it earlier on, and I'm not gonna lie, I was nearly in tears! There was just so much love and emotion, and it was really sweet! <3

I also saw this earlier on.. now, I know it's nearly 17 minutes long, but, watch it from start to finish. I know a lot of people aren't Christian, but.. I found this amazing:



She's just an inspiration.

It's been a mixed day for some people; and my heart goes out to them, they know who they are, and I really love you, it's going to be ok, it always is in the end.

I have to do this early, as I've got MORE rehearsals, as well as trying to put my room back together later tonight, gonna be a long night, and THEN (!!) I have a full 5 period day tomorrow. fml much?

It was nice to see Ben last night as well, random visit to his house made me smile :)

AND random phone calls from Johanna, I like those as well!

AND what Eloise said to me earlier as well, THAT made me smile lots :D

LOVEYOUALL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment