Monday, 25 October 2010

Day 54

OK, I think we're back to normal now.

OMGSH. I am so cold :|

Walked back from Cantley, and I forgot my scarf / gloves / coat when I left for Eloise's (more on that in a sec) so I walked home with a thin jumper and it's like. just above freezing out there. 40 minute walk. SO COLD.

BUT, to today. I woke up, feeling rather grotty after sleeping in day time clothes, and then, came home, in a long and sun-in-my-eye-for-2-hours journey. Got home, lazed about a little, before spontaneously having my anti-tramp treatment (a shower..) and heading off to Eloise's :D

1. WE MADE AFTER-8 BROWNIES :O
2. WE MAKE SO MANY FAIRY CAKES
3. SWEENEY TODD SINGALONG! xD

And then off to the theatre, for another Amadeus. It went well needless to say, got a good applause and all that.

Then it was the walk home, and the one which I was MEANT to pop in a see Ben, but being as hopeless as he is ( LOVEYOUREALLY ;D <3 ) he didn't pick up to tell me he was with Louise, so I went the long, and decidedly colder route.

Alas, here I am. Warming up. Slowly.

Ready for another fun filled day tomorrow :D

Oh, we passed the 2300 mark :)

Oh, and how about a man eating a sword.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment