Saturday, 13 November 2010

Day 73

*collapses*

AM I STILL AWAKE?! :|

I don't think so.

OHMYLEGS.

*gets up and collapses again*

So I'm now in bed.. I'm SHATTERED. Genuinely been on my feet for so long at work, BUT, I did get a £20 tip, so that was all RATHER groovy beans.

I really haven't actually that much more to write about, which is almost upsetting..! :/

OH WAIT YES. 6 WEEKS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

*collapses with excitement*

I love Christmas :3

I have yet another day at work tomorrow, which could be... interesting :S

BUTBUT right.. yes. Let me tell you a story.

No, wait, do you want to read a story?

I'll let you use your imagination, reader, dearest reader.

Imagine for me, an apple.

Give it a name.

Watch it shapeshift into a banana.

Wasn't that cool?

I'm sorry for a dull post.. my mind isn't really working at full capacity right now. :/

Tomorrow and all that.. we passed the 3333 mark earlier :P

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment