Monday, 15 November 2010

Day 75

Tralalala :)

HAPPY DAY :)

Today, my friends, mes amigos, today is a happy today! I don't even know if that was spanish or not! BUT IT SOUNDED COOL. OK?

I have a slight claim to fame actually: I was once the youngest person in the world!

Yeah! Aha. :)

"Sliced Bread: The Best Thing Since Torn Up Bread"

MADE ME LOL. :L:L:L:L

Erm. Ooh yes, I've LIKED today, today has been a good day. On a scale of Runny Poo to Cherry Icing, it's up there with the blueberry muffins :)

MINI TOM.

Ben made me lol.

A LOT is making me laugh today.

Which is weird.

Even the sick jokes, like: "What always breaks when you give it to a 5 year old?" - "Their Pelvis."

That is JUST WRONG. And quite sickening.. but I laughed when I heard it!

Oh, just so as you know, I won't find a related picture on THAT subject!

:|

No, erm, sorry for distinct lack of blog-ness (I nearly typed clog-ness?) but.. wow. BUSY WEEKEND.

*sigh*

I'm still a happy bunny. What else is rabbit related in terms of saying?

Breeding like rabbits?

I don't know.

How many rabbit sayings are there?

Too many rabbits spoil the hutch?

PICTURE OF A BUNNY RABBIT?



ISN'T THAT JUST SHOO SHWEETTT!?! XD

LOVE TO YOU ALL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment