Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Day 76

Can you believe we're on day 76? It seems like.. really recent I started? :P

Just to update you: 798 Views so far this month; 3473 Overall :) - 46 Views a Day average!

OH GOSH, I thought it was about 7 o'clock.. it's not. :S

I have homework to do, so I think I'll go and get started on that :P

Just.. after this :)

Songs, have been stuck in my head today include:

- Barbra Streisand - ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.
- Only Girl (In the World)

They have actually been stuck in my head.. ALL day.
fml.

So, today was quite a lovely day actually. The morning was good fun, more so than usual! Ermmm... Oh, oh wait, ermm.. oh yes, then there was history, which, was comparatively dull, a lack of English, as the teacher was ill, and then maths this afternoon which confused the hell outta me!

Anyway.. Erm, that's all I'm going to write for now! Go and enjoy your evenings everybody! :) <3

OH WAIT - this photo, sums up my walk to the station this morning; I love this time of year!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment