Thursday, 18 November 2010

Day 78

Right, I'll be with you in a moment, just trying to uninstall the new MSN Messenger, and reinstall the old one.

If you USE MSN (Windows Live Messenger) then DO NOT UPDATE TO THE NEW ONE! It is SHOCKING.

Meanwhile, browse through the stickmen I drew on Robert's Law folder today:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OK, sorry about that, I'm now downloading what claims to be the old version, which we all knew and loved!

So, Thursday.. hmm. What a day (!)

Woke up, late, as per usual, got to the station in time to be greeted by, well, a man who I suspect may have already been awarded Wokingham's slowest walker. Upon our turn to mount the train, this man felt the need to abandon every inch of urgency and speed, and walk at, what can be described as a leisurely pace, at best.

However, upon getting on the train, there was indeed, a nice surprise waiting for me! YES! It was the return of the angry Indian man! :D He last appeared on Day 20 of the blog, and it was a nice surprise to see him again this morning! I only knew it was him as he was on the phone, and was shouting at another man. In Indian.

So, I gets to school, only to realise my keys are at home still, and it is then I think to myself: "My, it's going to be a long day today ¬_¬" - BUT, a few minutes later and there I was playing my heart out on the piano :)

Period 1 Today - English Literature: There were 4 of us :L BUT actually the lesson was great fun, and I managed to write an entire love poem! *N'awwww*

Period 2 : Law - Mrs Connor, that was ok actually, quite good fun, and then Period 3 was law again with Mrs Noble, where I drew the stickmen ^.^

Then, finally (as my period 5 english lesson was cancelled) - I had history, looking at Anglo-Norman Feudal Society. Omnom fun.

Sooo, then I came home, caught up on some work, watched a bit'a TV, but, BUT, I gotta say... MISFITS AGAIN TONIGHT!! XD

SO excited!

AHAHA I GOT THE OLD MSN BACK! :D

OK, so I'm going to go and leave you all to it now, I hope you have a lovely evening :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment