Thursday, 25 November 2010

Day 85

OK, I'm feeling a little better now!

Had a LOVELY evening last night with Katie and Clare, so good to see them again after so long!

And then, this morning, my mum rang me at 7 in the morning, from her bed, to tell me it had snowed. Those of you in the know, will of course be aware, she tried to trick me. :L

Then, school.. well. BLEUGH. It was one of those days, y'know. Just seemed to draaaaaagg! But.. hey, I still had this afternoon to look forward to!

And my, it was rather incredible!

Phoebe came round, and we made music. Simple as ; we did a cover of Elton John's 'Your Song' , as well as 3 compositions of our own.. and gosh. Yes, it went rather well!

LOOK OUT YOUTUBE ;D

No seriously, it went really well :3

WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 4000 VIEWS >.<

YOUTUBE SONG

<3

1 comment:

  1. Thomas Joy we love the blog as much as your music :D

    ReplyDelete