Monday, 29 November 2010

Day 89

HELLOOO :D

Given the blog a bit of a Christmas-y feel, as we are only a matter of weeks away from the big 25 :)

Also, you can see how many views we're on now, if you just look to your right :P

Should be edging to 4100 views :) Views have been a little bad lately, so, hopefully we can pick'em up a little :D

HELLO DAY OFF SCHOOL :D

Burst pipe = school shut? *sarcastic look* BUT WHO CARES? Not gonna lie, lie in this morning pretty much a Godsend.. Did a bit of revision, wrote a few Christmas cards, all that jazz.. went to the theatre tonight, which is always lovely to say hullo to everyone and be all.. theatre-y. :)

And then tonight, well, popped out for a cheeky.. well. With Daniel, good ol' catchup! This is him looking like a fail. In a park. On a seesaw.

Isn't he just as cute as a button? ;D

And then, after I kinda half-deserted Daniel, I met Ben!

Whom I walked/skipped/talked with all the way home, at which point he PUNCHED ME, TOTALLY UNPROVOKED!

No, not really. :P Well... kinda, I was only trying to help!

At this point, he would like to contribute to this post by saying:


"LIFE IS LIKE A STARFISH. IT HAS 5 LEGS AND SUCH AND NO BRAIN. Its also tasty."

Doesn't that make TOTAL sense?!

Also, just thought I should share you with this all, but I've been sitting here, typing away, and it has come to my attention that the banana skin in my teacup looks SLIGHTLY like a penis.

I'm just saying..

LOVE TO YOU ALL :D <3


No comments:

Post a Comment