Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Day 118

So; erm, gosh, 500 views today?!

OK; Thank You! Thank you must go to whoever it was that recommended my blog / featured it across the pond :'D

So, a lot of people decided to read my philosophical ramblings, Day 116, so, yes, Mhmm :)

Today though.. well. I got to sleep at about 4:30? Woke up about 9:30ish.. erm, yes, and then. Wow, to be honest I sat and revised, and watched a bit of CSI:NY. Popped out for a bit tonight. And yes, mundane and dull day, no?

I'm going to go to London tomorrow with the family to watch Deathtrap, so that should be great :D

I'm thinking about Vlogging. I dunno.. I'll post a poll on the side, see where it heads!

This evening, we still have SO much turkey in the fridge, so.. dinner for this evening, was spaghetti hoops, pasta and turkey, I'm running out of ideas now!

I AM going to get back to BBC3's "The Most Annoying People of 2010" - I'm hoping that Justin Bieber, Katie Price and Jedward are on there :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment