Saturday, 15 January 2011

Day 136

Before you read this. Stop. Watch.

+ VLife Vlog Number 4 - Link
+ Nat's INCREDIBLE Return to the Vlogosphere, without a shoutout to me (Mou ^.^)
+ Tom Hinsley's Introduction to the Vlogging World
+ Will Davison's Latest Vlog
+ Sophie Reynold's New Blog

And that brings us up to date!

Today, in case you weren't aware, is a Saturday. My Saturday began with a startling awakening from my mother around 8 o'clock. Needless to say, I had a reason to get up on time, but, promptly forgot, and fell asleep once more.

The doorbell rang.

"SHIT." - I picked up my dressing gown, ran downstairs, opened the door to Ben, who I DID remember was coming.. and then ran back upstairs, got dressed, came back downstairs and wished him good morning properly.

We headed into the kitchen and made breakfast, which, this morning, consisted of scrambled eggs, sat down and watched Hustle on Sky+ and then we watched midget oompa loompas on Total Wipeout USA. Ben said something about poo as well, and he kept laughing at it. Oh yes, something to do with bathrooms. Bless him.

So, he left, as my family came home from football, they drew, and I retreated upstairs. Where I vlogged and essayed a bit.. before heading onto eBay.

Wow. eBay. An online shopping mall of crap you know you don't need but CANNOT resist!

- 100+ WorldWarOne Photographs
- A 100 Trillion Zimbabwe Dollar Baknote (Roughly £3)
- An Antique Key
- Some WorldWar2 Documents from Slovakia
- A 'Keep Calm and Drink Tea' Poster
- A 'Keep Calm and Carry On' Poster

Quite proud of my purchases.

I carried on with my essay this afternoon, had some lovely Steak, went and bought a new mattress, EXCITING?! and then saw Anna this evening.

LOLing and the boardgames and MugCakes, and. Just general cathing-up-ness. Which was loveeelyyyy :)

OMNMNOMNOMNOMONOMONOMONOM MugCake. :|

I have work tomorrow. ¬¬

Have A Great Sunday!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment