Sunday, 16 January 2011

Day 137

I usually get a feeling for a number as I write it.. I don't like the number 137.

137 is the atomic number of an element not yet observed called: Untriseptium.

If you've seen the film 'Empire Records', from 1995, then you will understand the plot that character AJ has to tell a certain girl that he loves her at exactly 01:37.

According to Urban Dictionary at least. Then again, Urban Dictionary also claim that a '139 Face' is the face of a chameleon eating a slice of processed cheese.

And you can take that to the bank.

I woke up this morning, waited for my dad to get out the bathroom, had a shower, went to work, served more alcohol than I care to recollect, had a great day walking up and down saying hello to the same people, eating a very nice slice of something, earning a £40 tip, coming home, printing an essay, checking Facebook and writing this.

Wow, my day, in a paragraph.

Paragraph is also similar to Photograph, and I need a photograph that represents today. I haven't taken a photo today. :/

Well I have.. but I did it accidentally in my pocket.

Instead, I took a photo of a page from my copy of Brighton Rock, which I'm studying for English.

Bon Voyage.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment