Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Day 140

OOH OK. Erm. 20 Weeks of Blogging. And you keep coming back for more. I love you guys!

"Mummy, what DOES poo taste like?"
"Like daddy's cooking I guess."

I love sarcastic people. :'D

I had an odd day. I got up a little later than normal, showered, got up, watched some Jeremy Kyle; where there really was THE ugliest woman.

*Bleughhh*

She was a bitch anyway.

I had a law exam today, which, wasn't TOO bad.

I came home, and my POSTER HAD ARRIVED!

This poster pretty much sums up my life.

I had some dinner, and erm, oh, I went to see Ben.

Loadsa random walking around in the mist and fields and then back to Ben's for tea and talks and all the rest of it.

Not like  I reeled off a lit of like. 50 or so male celebrities I have a crush on. :S

That's all for tonight I think.

School starts tomorrow again. How rubbish.

CBA to get up tbh.

But. Oh well!

Vlog/Twitter/FormSpring Me

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment