Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Day 153

Don't fret, here I am again. 


I had such an incredible walk to school today.. simply because of the sky. 



So Beautiful. 

Anyway, got to school, had saxophone, where I picked up my clarinet for the first time since about June, that was interesting! :L Then, had a double free period, where, well, I really didn't do much at all. Except got the piss taken by Nick & Kevin. Oh sorry, banter. ;D

Ermm.. ooh, then orchestra. Which, as per usual, was hilarious. Alex and I kept the OrchestraLad up :P - yes, this meant mentions of sexual abuse, cats and Alex putting his flute up his bum. Standard. 

Maths next.. aha. Yeahhhhh. TANΘ GRAPHS. Or not. :L That lesson passed, eventually. 

I got to go home then, as law was cancelled, which meant mum picked me up and I went for a drive! Always exciting, EXCEPT. OK. Bit of a rant. PEOPLE WHO DON'T FUCKING INDICATE. JESUS CHRIST, YOU BUNCH OF TOSSPOTS. YOU HAVE A MOTHERFUCKING INDICATOR FOR A REASON: FUCKING USE IT. HOW ELSE AM I MEANT TO KNOW WHEN I CAN FUCKING TURN, IF YOU DON'T BOTHER AND FUCKING TURN ANYWAY. FUCKING HELL. 

Mum decided then to take me through the town centre which is like. MANIC. And needless to say, there was a FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG VAN THAT DIDN'T INDICATE AND PULLED OUT AND OMG. How difficult can it FUCKING BE?!!?! ¬¬

I think we just passed 13500 views. 

THE NEXT VLOG IS-A COMING TOMORROW!

Ask questions for the Q&A, either on FORMSPRING or in the box in the right-hand panel!

I'm now missing My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding because of a Rudyard Kipling essay! -_-

BON NOIT! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment