Wednesday, 9 February 2011

Day 161

So, as a lot of you gathered, last night, I wasn't in a very good mood at all.

Stuff happened last night, and yeah. Tuesday. Meh.

Wednesday was an alright day if I'm honest. I woke up, kinda, just about, went off to the station, met Ben, wished him luck, got to school, did little. Said goodbye to Will as he buggered off to London. I had law first, more looking at politics and its influence on parliament. (Y)

History was looking at the method of evaluating sources, which was about as much fun as law. Then, it did cheer me up to know that critical thinking had been abolished. Except, it's been replaced by supervised silent study. GREATTTT. I bet you're dying to know what I did in that time. Well readers, this. :


"You have a Vajazzled Vajayjay"

While you're around.. go check out me playing (''''playing''') music. I wrote it in a free, and yes. Go, go!


That's all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment