Wednesday, 16 February 2011

/ A Temporary End /

Hey guys..

So, stuff has got busy lately, and, it's not feasible for me to keep up the blog to the standard I was a few weeks/months ago, so, although it's not ideal, I've decided to stop blogging for the time being.

The views have gone down quite a lot recently, and, I get the feeling that it's just not what it was. I'll still post from time to time, but, I hope you all appreciate my reasoning, I just can't keep up day after day. I think 167 Days of blogging is quite enough for now.

I'm going to carry on Tweeting and vlogging, but, yeah.

Thank You to EVERYONE for all the support I've had, and watch this space, there may be some new things in store from me to you all.

Love to you ALL,
Thomas

1 comment:

  1. I'm really going to miss this! Might have to start stalkerishly watching your vlog instead ;D <3

    ReplyDelete