Saturday, 12 March 2011

Day 179

Evening people :)

I honestly cannot stop listening to 'Rolling in the Deep' by Adele. It's been on ALL day, I swear. It's such a good  song! And if you've not heard it, you probably have without realising it, so, I suggest you go and have a listen, go on.. here's the link: Adele - Rolling in the Deep

She honestly has ONE OF THE BEST voices I've ever heard. She's up there with Nina Simone, Frank Sinatra and Christina Aguilera! 

Anyway, back to today. I didn't get very much done this morning, mainly because I didn't get up very early. BUT, I did record a new vlog, which you can see here: VLife #16

Still listening to Adele.. 
I checked the blog, and 100 days ago today, it was Children in Need!

My, we've come a fair distance in that time, and that reminds me to say the following - 

+ Hello to my readers in the UK, USA and Ireland
+ Привіт to my readers in the Ukraine
+ Helló to my readers in Hungary
مرحبا‎ to my readers in Morrocco
γειά σου to my Cypriot readers
+ नमस्ते to my Indian readers
+ привет to my Russian readers
Chào to my Vietnamese readers!

Gosh, I do love the internet!

"Baby, I have no story to be told, 
But I've heard one on you and I'm gonna make your head burn, 
Think of me in the depths of your despair, 
Make a home down there as mine sure won't be shared,"


OH ADELE. <3


This coming Thursday (the 17th), I'm doing a sponsored silence! Aha! Yes, I know. Ironic. But, If you can PLEASE sponsor me anything, literally, you know the whole every penny counts thing... My target is £30, which is about what I raised a few years ago! Click the banner above and you can either donate online, or, give any money to me directly, and I'll donate it in your name! Thank You :)

That's about all for tonight I think, hope you all had a nice Saturday! 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment