Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Day 182

I really need a wee.

'Ello people of the internet.


I didn't go in until my first lesson today, which was history.. looking at Mary Seacole and Florence once again, then we looked at the recurrence of rape in Clockwork Orange, the possibility of gay rape, before homosexuality was decriminalized in 1967, a bit more rape, and some old people beating up Alex.
Oh, and curried rice.

And then, pow. That was it. Hometime, Maths was cancelled, so off I popped, came home, did some work, erm.. what else. No, that's about it. It's been a really nice night in! I spoke to Sam earlier and had a bit of a catchup with her, lovely, as always, and, yes!

SPONSOR ME?! Click the banner and you're away!

Oh, if any theatre-goers wondered what the back end of a set looked like and what is beyond closed doors, it's really only this interesting:


Nightnight :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment