Saturday, 16 April 2011

Day 213

Good Evening Ladles and Jellyspoons

Wonder how many of you will recognise the phrase..!

It's been another day at work, and actually it was quite a nice day! It was quite relaxed and nice so I'm not too tired this evening, so that's a plus!

It was quite busy at work though, but, relaxed busy!

Anyway, I got home, and saw mum and dad for a few minutes before they disappeared off again out for a meal with friends, leaving Matthew and I on our own!

BUT NO MATTER! We ordered in some pizza and then it was time for the return of Britain's Got Talent!

I can't say how much more I love it without Simon Cowell and Piers Morgan! It just seems a little more.... right now that Michael and David are there. Amanda's still as annoying as ever though. :L

OH. YouTubers (and fans of my music?) - Subscribe to the music channel on YouTube? It means I can separate out vlogs and music - http://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasJoyMusic

Thanks ;D

RIGHT. That's it I think. I'm still in love with Judas baby. ;D

I'm going into London tomorrow do see the AB-FAB Alistair for the day, so that should be fun :)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment