Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Day 217

Evening all; yes I am still alive.

Shockingly, I am yet to enter a calorie-induced coma, though I should imagine if I were to eat another thing right now, I'd be out for the count.

No, I didn't actually eat that much tonight, it just seems like I've not eaten at home for days; which actually, I haven't!

So, today, erm. Oh yes, up, revision (yes, more) but then I did have a break and went and played on the Wii Fit for a while with Matthew which was actually a welcome break from the tribulations that essay writing brings. Anyway, I had lunch, while doing some step aerobics; you know. AS YOU DO. But, I went back to revising this afternoon and LO AND BEHOLD! I went out this evening (2 nights in a row?!)

I had a lovely meal out with Daniel, Harry and Peter who I met for the first time tonight, and I must say, other than being THE gayest evening I've experienced for a while, it was a REALLY nice evening! And, although he felt bullied, I must thank Harry for the invitation. :)

Anyways, after that we headed back to Peter's ('we' being Daniel and I (And Peter of course (though you probably guessed that, (what with it being his place...)))) And had a series of interesting and thought provoking conversations!

I came home to find a lovely wall post from Chris, whom I met last night, and I must congratulate him on making me smile quite a lot. :L

Anyway; other than a few odd people who've pissed me off, an OK day!

Peace'Y'All

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment