Thursday, 21 April 2011

Day 218

Wouldn't it be nice to write something thought provoking on here for once? I'm going out again tonight, so, other than revision and essay writing, I've really not done too much today.

But, considering how I'd always intended to write interesting things on here, I think I should definitely aim to do so.

Following a conversation I had with Sam earlier, in which we discussed just how much e missed the care-free days, it got me thinking about getting older and growing up in general.

On the one hand, when we can all escape exams, earn money and live independently, and are the young adult generation, more than the late teenage generation; are things going to be better? Sam and I both expressed a desire to go back to the days of our childhood; of total, well, not irresponsibility, but lack of requirement for responsibility. When our decisions were made for us. It's strange, that now as I'm sitting here typing seemingly endless coursework, and looking at university, it's nice, in a way, because it's the next chapter of my life, but, there is a part of me I suppose, and doubtless, of you too, that just misses the homeworks that were colouring in.? Perhaps that's just me. I don't know, but there is that longing to live in the days where life was just so much more. Simple.

And as Sam so rightly said: that's it for the carefree days: we work until we die. And, though I did thing, well that's kind of a pessimistic view, in a way I suppose it's true, and I know this is coming across as a really depressing post, don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the next stages in life, but just. It's taxes and just money and employment now, and, is that a little sad? I dunno.

Maybe it's just me. I'm off out tonight either way, and, yes. I'll blog to you all tomorrow.

You can catch he latest vlog on YouTube below:


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment