Friday, 29 April 2011

Day 226


Bring me my bow of burning gold
Bring me my arrows of desire
Bring me my spears o'clouds unfold
Bring me my chariot of fire


I will not cease from mental fight
Nor shall my sword sleep in my hand
'Til we have built Jerusalem
In England's green and pleasant land

RULE BRITANNIA!

My word. 

What a BEAUTIFUL day!

I was up early - up to watch the royal wedding! And MY wasn't it a beautiful occasion!

Princess Middleton looked incredible. The Ceremony was wonderful. And, long live their love, happiness and peace. 

This afternoon, I went out to our Royal Wedding Pimms Party / Get Together, and it was lovely to see everyone at Nicole's and, thank you to her for hosting the afternoon!

And. To all the haters. 1 million people in London. Up to 3 Billion Worldwide. I think the numbers speak for themselves. 

God Save The Queen. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment