Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Day 237

I struggle to believe how long I've kept this up tbh. What's more incredible is that people still read this! :L

Heyho readers, Comment ça va?

Bien.

Today, I had a lie in. Well, kinda. I was still up earlier than I would have wanted to have been!

I got into school at break, and had a gossip quickly to William about the credit of Jedi as a religion. Alas, we couldn't really form a substantial argument :p

I then had history, going through mocks, and Will then drew a penis on my hand. -_- Instead of crossing it off though, I decided to make it into a face. The face of a moose. This didn't go unnoticed this afternoon though as Nick had the bright idea to highlight the penis on my hand, and the car-crash of an illustration now looks like this:

Incredible, I know. How can I be that tanned in May?!

Alas, no. Moose, Penis, Face. Indeed. 

I have rehearsals this evening as well as mock in Mechanics tomorrow to revise for, so this is all a little.... DISCOMBOBULATED. I also had English today, where we studied such a beautiful poem: 


Hope is the thing with feathers 
That perches in the soul, 
And sings the tune--without the words, 
And never stops at all,


And sweetest in the gale is heard; 
And sore must be the storm 
That could abash the little bird 
That kept so many warm.


I've heard it in the chillest land, 
And on the strangest sea; 
Yet, never, in extremity, 
It asked a crumb of me.

And on that, sweet dreams world.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment