Saturday, 28 May 2011

Day 242

Welcomes. :)

Facebook groups make me laugh, but, they do, on the odd occasion, make me cringe in such a shudder-y way, and, such a prime example of a group, probably created by a pathetic year 8 girl who thinks she's all cool, would be this:

Girl: Do you really love me?
Boy: Of course I do.
Girl: I wanna hear you say it.
Boy: I don't have to.
Girl: Why not
Boy: Because.
Girl: I just wanna hear you say it in words.
Boy: I can't.
The girl started to cry softly and said:
Then you don"t love me.
The 2 continued to walk in silence. They
reached the girls home.
Girl: Why
Boy: Do you really wanna know
Girl: (hesitantly) Yes.
He hugged her gently, kissed the tip of her nose
and whispered in her ear.
"Because three words aren't enough..."



-_-


Excuse me while I vomit. 


WHAT THE HELL!? This is desperate, and cling-y and childish and just eughh. Couples like this need shooting. This isn't romantic. This is like. I don't even know. Well, maybe it's just me, I don't even know, maybe this IS romantic?! Maybe it's just me being a silly bastard, but, if this happened to me, and I had someone say: "Because three words aren't enough..." - I'd turn round and fucking deck them; tell'em to get a grip. 

And that's not even it on the Facebook front, these groups just go on and on in a dull monotony that represents what's so terribly melodramatic about our generation. I hate the Facebook groups which make all of us seem to act like plebs and toddlers. 

FAILING A TEST
Age 8: *cries*
Age 10: I'm going to need a tutor :(
Age 12: My mom's going to kill me!!
Age 14: whatever stuff that.
Age 16: WHO ELSE FAILED THE TEST?! High five's all classmates :)

AHHAHAHA! FUNNY BASTARD!

fuck off. 

I also hate the: "Like if you're the 0.0000000001% of the population who would be better than the rest of the fucking planet because you're that good a person!"

"A boy was almost beaten to death on his way to school, he was forced to strip all his clothes off, then they stole his phone and started to kick and punch him in the head before setting a dog on him.
The sad thing is that 97% of people would just walk past, 2% would stand and watch, only 1% would try and help out. No one tried to help david out.
Like this if your the 1% that would help."

Bullshit. 

BULL. SHIT. 

And these real stories are such crap. God. Like: "The next day, after saying something which you'll go and Google translate, he had a knife in his chest."

Oh fuck. OFF. :|

The world can't end in 2012, I have a yogurt that expires in 2013.

Yoghurt doesn't last that long.. surely?

Dear boys,We love your feminine side,We love it when you tell us we are beautiful,We love it when you text us non-stop,We love it when you kiss our foreheads,We love it when you introduce us to your friends and we love it when you kiss up in front of them.From the girls.


Oh. Grow a pair. Heavens sake.

So. 

In future, creators of Facebook groups, whoever you are. 

I don't care if your periods hurt, I don't care if you can't find a perfect guy, I don't care if you respect Justin Bieber, I don't care if you're LOL JK-ing, I don't care if you there's an awkward moment and by FUCK. I am not gonna like your page because "I get it!" or "If you've ever eaten all the popcorn before the movie starts! LOLOLOLOLOL :D :D :D :D :D"

Fuckers. 

-_-

There's also the first video of my new kinda rebrand of YouTube videos, which is just quite short and simple, take a look by following - >This Link < -

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment