Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Day 258

Clearly, a lot of you like reading about boobs. Over a hundred of you came to read last night!

I'VE HAD SUCH A MONUMENTALLY SHIT DAY!

On the shit scale, which ranges from 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' to 'Gastroenteritis' - it was pretty much up there with having shit flung at you by a deformed monkey.

I'm also developing a penchant for The Beatles.. which, I'm not thrilled with.!

ALSO. I'm developing a penchant for the word 'penchant' because I think it's rather awesome..!

That, and I wobble my head when I say it... only if I'm not with anyone, I don't do it in day-to-day conversation, but then again, I don't think I say 'penchant' in day to day conversation.

INSTEAD. I will leave you with a cartoon... Ooh, and. Happy Birthday Fiona <3 :D

The Pros and Cons of Men Peeing Sitting Down

1 comment: