Tuesday, 21 June 2011

Day 265

So, here we are! The last stretch! 100 Days to go until we reach the year!
So, by my calculations, Day 365 will be on 29th September 2011, which is, quite close actually!

What then though? Who knows, I don't. I'm sure I might be so bogged down with school work before then that I won't have any spare time to do anything really!

But, nonetheless, that's then and this is now, and today is the 21st of June, which means, it's both the beginning of summer and the longest day of the year today, so, there you are. Nice bit of random trivia.

Today's shoutout goes to Kyle, because he wanted to be on the list, but, instead he gets this post all to himself, so there you are Kyle, hope you're pleased. :p

I had a dream last night that Reece and I were making a documentary on the plight of Russian miners. Well, it was that and some other random bits about me going mad at JK Rowling for some reason or another and a world of underground tunnels with the ghosts of those who had lived in poverty still living there. It was an odd bunch of dreams, but, a memorable one nonetheless.

I've started writing this blog early, and I know that I'm out tonight, but, I figured it I wrote it early, then I might be able to write a decent post, clearly that's failed! So, Matthew came into my room and said: "I want to be mentioned, bitch" - so, here you are Matthew. Well, I say he came into my room, he did. In an all-in-one and started miming the words of the song that I'm listening to.

Not that this post has been very interesting for people to read. So, apologies.

I'm really into this song at the moment, take a listen?

:4
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment