Thursday, 23 June 2011

Day 267

OH goodness.

School Day = Long.

Very Long.

THIS EVENING THOUGH!!?!! Lovely. :)

Met Anthony FOR THE FIRST TIME, and, I think pretty much clicked instantly, well, I thought so, he's secretly lovely ;D And I saw Harry and Angela and Jess and Sarah and Phoebe and Sarah and Harrison and Lori and Steve and Stuart and all the other people who's name escape me, but, 'TWAS LOVELY. Phoebe and I serenaded.

Though of course, the one annoying thing about doing this on a Thursday was that I totally forgot I have frickin' school tomorrow, which, I'll be honest, I'm not looking forward to, IN the slightest.  BUT hey. Friday evening should be better? :4

On that note, I am going to crash in bed with my ipod, and just CHILL, because I am like. rararararararar.

WEEKEND. NOW. PLEASE? <3

Sleep Tight.

:4
<3

1 comment: