Sunday, 24 July 2011

Day 272

No, I really haven't given up writing this, I still exist!

So, it's been a while, again, BUT, you see, I've been in a production at the theatre every evening for the past 3 weeks pretty much, and that combined with university applications, school, seeing people, it's just not been reasonable for me to keep this up the whole time. HOWEVER. I'm back for the next stint of blogging.

And, here I am on holiday. Yes, I'm back in Cornwall for another few weeks with the family, and it'll be nice to see all the friends down here again, as well as making new ones, who knows? Certainly, not I.

However, back to the theatre quickly, I can honestly say it was one of the most satisfying, exhausting and memorable productions I think I'll ever be part of. I'd like to thank all the cast and crew and all the rest of it, and everyone who came to see it too! It means a lot :) And, yes, there's a photo of me as a peasant, and I think the word you're looking for is 'phwoar'.

Anyway, so, yes, here I am, keeping up with things and people, and considering there was SOMEONE who kept frickin' nagging for me to get back to this, he, and he knows who he is gets a rather unsubtle mention.

Kiteface.

Rawr. So, yes, sorry there's nothing more interesting than that tonight, but, there you go. It's a start I guess.! I'm still contactable should you wish, and, yessums. I hope you're all having an incredible summer wherever you are and whatever you're doing!

Muchhhhhh Love!

<3 :4

- @LifeBlogLife

2 comments: