Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Day 284 - E

A-Z Blogging Challenge - Day 5 - E - Embarrassing Moments


So, as if you hadn't noticed, I'd been putting this post off for a few days, that and a few things going on means I haven't really been able to sit down and write a blog post for a few days, alas, here I am. 


So, embarrassing moments in my life. My oh my, there are loads, some of which are probably quite inappropriate to tell hundreds of people over the internet. 


Well in the past few days, I was in a car accident. Which was rather embarrassing as the rest of my family told everyone at the wedding we were at, so, yes, I was going past a lane of traffic, when a driver opened his van door straight into the car as I was going past.


So, as it stands, half of the car is in the glove compartment, before it goes into be repaired within the next fortnight.


There we go, 6 weeks after I pass my test, with some difficulty (see day 282 - C), I've been in my first accident. Embarrassing, to say the least. 


Erm, well, my parents, though they both read this blog, have caused me some embarrassment over the years, bless them. I do love them, but, yes. I suppose that's exactly what parents are for though, eh? :) Though I fear if I put too much down here, then I fear I may be an embarrassment to them!


What else of the years? Gosh. Numerable fallings over, breakdowns, injuries, stupid mistakes, stupid sayings, clich├ęs, Tia Maria, not of course, to mention my drinking. 


I think there are a few photos which can probably sum up what I'm trying to say...







And, fearing that I've probably used this opportunity to indeed embarrass myself further. So, enjoy!

Remember, go, submit questions for the Q&A, at the top on the side! :)

:4 <3

1 comment:

  1. Urrm... Tom you forgot about the whole throwing up in a recycling bin. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete