Monday, 12 September 2011

Day 298 - I

A-Z Blogging Challenge - Day 9 - I - Interesting Facts


Right. Can I think of a whole load of interesting facts about me? 


No. 


Instead, I'll copy and paste a few of the quizzes I did ages back and update the answers!



Do you think you could be with someone for over three years?
Yeah, I do. I do actually, and. I hope so too.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Ooh, tough one, no, not really. I mean, Monday morning? But on the other hand, I had the thought I was only there for two periods, but then I remembered that it was Monday morning again. I wasn't UNHAPPY, I'll say that. :P

Something you really want right now?
Christmas? My 18th? Wednesday Evening? My history coursework to write itself? The list is extensive..

What is the last song you had stuck in your head?
'Wuthering Heights' by Kate Bush, and it has been in my head ALL day. 

Would you say you are clumsy or graceful?
Depends who you ask. I'm never particularly graceful, but, not always clumsy.

Do you have any terrifying fears?
Yeah; but, nothing I can do anything about..

Have you ever kissed in a bathroom?
I have, yes. :L 

Who was the last person to call you?
My phone shows me it was Nick, but it may have actually been Richard.

Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party?
I dunno. Depends how good the party is, and whose concert it is!

Who are the only people you need?
The people I need know who they are. :4

Name something you cannot wait for:
Christmas, my 18th, Adele. 3 things instead of one..

Could you stay in the same relationship for over a year?
Yes, most easily. Well, I hope so.

Have you ever sat in the back of a police car?
I have indeed... :D

Have you ever kissed anyone with a tattoo?
I don't think so?

Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
Ermm. no. Aha. Not at all. 

Do you own a pair of converse, vans, or any other skate shoes?
I don't... isn't that sad?

Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Yes.. >.< I'll be vain and tell you all that my eyes are my favourite feature. 

Would you rather have your nose, tongue or lip pierced?
None, thankyouu. 

Will you be dating someone in six months?
I hope so. :3

Were you “with” anybody on your last birthday? If so who? The year before that?
No, I wasn't. *sings* ALL BY MYSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The year before, I was with Saskia. 

If you could, would you punch the last person to hold your hand?
I think I have done before. But, not out of anything but humour. :)

Are all guys players and cheaters?
Nope, not all of them.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yesshumss. A few different people actually.

You and your boyfriend/girlfriend break up, do you automatically look for someone new?
Gawdd, no.

If you could go back to 3 years ago and live it over would you?
Originally, my answer to this answer was no. But, I think I might. I'd go back and live the past 3 months again instead? 

Are you scared of flying?
Nope! I love flying! In an aeroplane that is. I can't physically fly. *breathes a sigh of relief I didn't blow my superhero cover*

Are you a cuddler?
Yes. :P

What’s worse, ignorance or stupidity?
Ignorance. Stupidity can't be helped, ignorance can.

Are you wearing make-up?
3 layers of foundation, toner, blusher, eye-liner, lipstick, lip gloss, eye shadow & nail varnish. I'm looking well sexehh.

What song are you currently listening to?
I'm still listening to Wuthering Heights. -_-

Is there someone that knows everything or almost everything about you?
Yeahh. I suppose there is. 

Will you regret your next kiss?
Hopefully not!

Ever had a guy best friend?
Definitely :)

What is in your pocket?
A brand new shiny £1 coin.

How’s your life lately?
Exciting? Thrilling? Turbulent.

Have you held hands with anybody in the last 3 days?
I has.

You kissed someone last night, didn’t you?
*ummmmmmmmmmm*. (A)

Do you go to the tanning bed on a regular basis?
How do you think I keep looking this gorgeous?! No. No, I don't. 

Describe how you feel right now in two words?
Kinda thirsty.

You're locked in the room with your most recent ex, any problems?
Nope. :) *Morgana Show quoting session(

Is it easy for people to make you cry?
Not as easy as it used to be.. but. All in all, yes, I cry a lot.

What are you wearing?
Weirdly, I'm wearing shorts. With a shirt.

Has someone ever licked your cheek?
Yeah, they have. -_-

Did you kiss, hug, or hold hands with anyone today?
I didn't. No. :/

Do you want to get married?
Who knows. Quite possibly.

Overall, do you like your life?
Yeahh. I do actually. 

Did the last person who really hurt you say they were sorry?
No, they didn't. 

Are you dating anyone?
Mhmmmmmmm. 

Are you happy with that?
I iz lyk.

In the next 48 hours will you hang out with a guy?
I think soo.. 

Would you rather go back a week or forward?
Oooohhhh. Both. For differing reasons.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yeah, I just don't like the reasons as to why some things happen.

What did your last text say?
!Got lots of work:(. Tomorrow?;o.xxx" - Benjaminnnnnnn. 

How long can you go without eating?
A while actually. I'll see how long I last from now, and get back to you. :p

Do you think girls deserve more respect just cause they are girls?
Sometimes, unless they're some sort of militant feminist, in which case they can KISS MA BLACK ASS. 

Have you ever been a gymnast or a cheerleader?
Yeahman. 

Does it bother you when people try to make you jealous?
People don't really try to make me jealous, I'll be honest.!

If you were 10 and you could see yourself now, would you be disappointed?
No, I don't think so, I think he'd be shocked.

Does anyone disgust you?
OH - SHEESH. YES. LIKE. So much. 

Do you avoid physically unattractive people, even before knowing them?
Yep, that's me. Shallow as a puddle. What a fucking stoopid question.

How many piercings do you have?
None.

Have you ever kissed under fireworks?
Not yet. ;D

Could you date someone taller than you?
Yeah I think so..

What smiley face do you use most often?
;D

Why do you feel the way you feel?
Because I haven't had much water today..

What are you thinking about right now?
"My feet are getting kinda cold but the rest of me is too warm to close my window/put on socks."

When is the last time you really laughed?
Last night, catching up on Friday's Outnumbered.

Are you counting down for anything?
LOTS O' STUFF.

Have you ever watched a movie in another language?
Yes, I have actually, I really enjoyed it!

What is something you disliked about your day?
Early morningg.

Is your hair naturally straight?
Kinda.. yes, until it gets too long. Then it resembles, well. I don't know what.

Have you ever been given a rose?
Nope, only given. 

Love?
Pineapple and Coconut Rubicon

What was the topic of your last text message?
Erm, it was about the impending OFSTED inspection.

Could you ever have sex with the last person you text messaged?
I doubt it. :L I mean, it would be physically possible, but. Little more than that.

What song describes your current relationship status?
"Let's Go Fly a Kite"


What was the last thing you cooked yourself?
Lunch today..

Do you drink bottled water?
If I need to, I actually prefer filtered water. 

Who is someone you truly can't picture your life without?
I have about 5 people. I can think of a few in particular though.

Do you have an addiction?
Clean hands.? :3

Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
Well not LITERALLY. but yes. 

Have you ever skipped school?
Erm... not other than for illness.

Is it easy for you to accept loss?
I suppose so.

Are you very stressed at the moment?
Not particularly, I mean I'm not like. CALM AS CALM CAN BE. But it's all under control :)

Do you like hugs and kisses?
Yeahhhhh :$

Do you like surprises?
Only nice ones. Not like a 'SURPRISE! I'M HERE TO UPROOT THE CACTUS YOU'VE CULTIVATED' surprise.

Where do you plan on living within the next few years?
Wherever university takes me.

Do/did you like high school?
I do like it! Keeps be fookin' busy enough though.

How long have you & your crush liked each other?
Ermshzzz. almost 4 months?

What's one emotion you'd like to destroy?
Envy/Jealousy. 

Have you ever felt like something was stolen from you emotionally?
Oh. Ohhhhhhh. Yes.

Where's your best friend(s)?
I'm not too sure. Probably at home.

What was the first thing you had to drink today?
Cuppa tea, what else?

Is there a girl that you hate?
Erm.. there is actually? :)

When did you last see your Mum?
About 10 minutes ago..

Any pictures in your room?
LOADS. :|

Do you wear mittens, or gloves?
Gloves please :)

What were you for halloween 2008?
Cynic. ;D aahahahha. witty me. No, I was not.

Do you have any homework tonight?
NOPE! I DID IT AT THE WEEKEND BITCHEZZZ.

You never know what you got until you lose it. True or false?
Both? >.<

Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Yeahh sure. Usually by mistake. :D

Ever been kissed on the forehead?
I haveee. 

Did you enjoy your summer?
Erm, a lot of it, yes. 

What colour is the shirt you are wearing?
PINK AND WHITE. :o

Could you survive without electricity? 
I doubt it. :L

Do you crack your knuckles?
I can.. :S

Do you want someone back in your life?
Perhaps..?

Your best friend says to you now, "lets go to a party and get trashed!"? 
YEAHMMANN *fistpumps*

How are you feeling right now?
Achey.

Was your last kiss, standing up, sitting down, or laying down?
Sitting down..

Have you ever given up on someone, but then went back to them?
Yes, I suppose I have. And been glad I have.

Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
I can honestly say that, yes.

Are you planning to go see a movie anytime soon?
WEDNESDAY. Hello Inbetweeners.

At the moment are you warm or cold?
I'm warm. Except ma' feet.

Do you like hugs or do you freak when people hug you?
HUGZ PLEASE.

Have you ever fallen asleep with the last person you kissed?
Ermmm. Ooh. Kinda?

How's your hair looking?
Swishy. As Daniel told me: Like a swan's wing.

Do you have any siblings?
Indeed. :P

Is it okay to kiss people when you're single?
Yeahh why not. You only live once.

What’s worse, having someone mad or disappointed in you?
Disappointed, because you can apologise for doing something to make someone mad, but, yeahh.

Do people ever tell you that you apologise too much?
Yeahh. :L

What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
I threw it against a wall.

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Pshh. :L Not as a whole tbh.

Have you ever started a sentence with “no offence, but”?
Yep. All the time! :L

Do you still talk to your recent ex?
Mhmm. Yes I do :)

Do you forgive and forget?
Yeahhhhh.

Has a boy/girl ever called you baby?
Ahaa; they have. :P

What colour is your bra today?
Lemon Yellow.


What is your hair colour?
Brown. Exciting right?! :P


What’s irritating you right now?
HOW LITTLE TIME I HAVE LEFT TO WRITE THIS BEFORE UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE.

Have you ever liked someone?
Erm.. yes?!

Favourite months?
December and July.

Have you ever cried for no reason?
No. I've cried for stupid reasons before, but always for some reason or another.

Any pets?
Un chien.

Butter, Plain, Sweet or Salted popcorn?
Plain or Sweet (Y) - I HATE SALTED, and Butter's a bit like. Cholesterol Highway.

Are you missing someone?
A little.. :3

Do you have a Tattoo?
Nope.

Chicken or pork?
Chicken. Not so keen on pork I must say.

Who was the last person you thought of before you went to sleep last night?
Why, yes, upwards currents are the best conditions to fly kites in.

CD player or iPod?
iPod please...

Have you ever felt like you literally needed someone?
Mhmm.

Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
Yepp.

Which is prettier, a sunrise or a sunset?
Sunset, sunrises are ok, but, not as nice as sunsets.

Think back eight months ago, were you single?
Erm, no, no I wasn't!

What do you carry with you at all times?
Phone and Keys

Who was the last person of the opposite sex you text messaged?
Sophiee

Are you mad at someone?
About a million people, all for different reasons! :L

Are you jealous of someone right now?
Yeah, but, they know this already! :P

Do you have a piggy bank that’s actually shaped like a pig?
No! I used to, but it broke. :/

What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
A spoon. :)



RIGHT. 


Fucking hell that was a bloody struggle. 


Have a great night. ;D


<3 :4

No comments:

Post a Comment