Friday, 16 September 2011

Day 299 - J

A-Z Blogging Challenge - Day 10 - J - Jokes


I've not exactly been looking forward to this post. Funnily (ironic..) enough, I'm not actually that funny. Well not in a 'haha' laugh with me sense. People laugh AT me I suppose, so, I'm 'funny', in that, I'm not all normal. 


Anyway, time to write some jokes. 


I remember one of my FAVOURITE jokes was one I heard years ago: 


There are 2 crisps walking along the road, and a taxi pulls up along side them both. The driver winds down the window and shouts to the crisps: "Hey, do you two want a lift?" - and one of the crisps turned to him and said: "No thanks, we're Walkers!"


Yeah, that amuses me still. :3


A joke I heard off my brother the other day still makes me laugh, and it's so my type of joke: 


"Knock Knock"
"Who's There?"
"To."
"To who?"
"I believe it's 'to whom'."


Like I said, I'm not that good on the ol' joke front. :3


INSTEAD... to the internet! GO HERE: http://anti-joke.com/


:)


What a crap post THIS has been. 


I thought I better get it done before K. Which should be a good'n ;D


PS: Lolz - http://theoatmeal.com/


:4 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment