Saturday, 17 September 2011

Day 300 - K

A-Z Blogging Challenge - Day 11 - K - Kicking the Bucket


DAY 300?! *HOORAH*


Just a quick massive thank you to everyone who's read my blog over the past several hundred days, it really means a lot, and hey! Only 65 more daily posts until I finish! :P


So, in celebration of the milestone, it's time to reveal my 'bucket list'. Now, for all of those who don't know what a bucket list actually is, it's a list of things you want to do before you die, ie, 'kick the bucket'. So. Here's a list of as many things I want to do before I die. :3



  1. I want to reach my 107th birthday, so I can see in the year 2100 and say I've lived in 2 millennia, 3 centuries and 12 decades. 
  2. I want to stand with one foot on either side of the equator.
  3. I want to partake in a tea ceremony in Japan. 
  4. I want to visit Ground Zero in NYC. 
  5. I want to visit New Zealand. 
  6. I want to go on a gondola in Venice.
  7. I want to visit the pyramids in Egypt.
  8. I want to dine on the Eiffel Tower.
  9. I want to pose in a photo where it looks like I'm holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa. 
  10. I want to visit the Louvre and see the Mona Lisa. 
  11. I want to go to a really remote part of Scotland for a holiday. 
  12. I want to go on a cruise.
  13. I want to go on a safari. 
  14. I want to hear my music on the radio. 
  15. I want to play in a jazz bar.
  16. I want to see Lady GaGa on tour. 
  17. I want to visit a live volcano. 
  18. I want to go to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival. 
  19. I want to start/play in a jazz band. 
  20. I want to lead a choir. 
  21. I want to learn to play the organ properly. 
  22. I want to learn to play the accordion. 
  23. I want to go on a road trip and get lost. 
  24. I want to go monster hunting at Loch Ness.
  25. I want to finish reading 'War and Peace'
  26. I want to read The Bible from cover to cover. 
  27. I want to act in a Shakespeare play, preferably Hamlet. 
  28. I want to see a Shakespeare at the globe in London. 
  29. I want to go on one of those train trips across Europe.
  30. I want to go skiing in the alps. 
  31. I want to bet in Las Vegas. 
  32. I want to holiday in Monte Carlo. 
  33. I want to visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame. 
  34. I want to get a Wikipedia article written about me. 
  35. I want to walk on the Great Wall of China. 
  36. I want to swim with dolphins. 
  37. I want to frolic with monkeys. :)
  38. I want to be an extra on a TV show or a film. 
  39. I want to skydive. 
  40. I want to abseil a big cliff. 
  41. I want to go on a hot air balloon ride. 
  42. I want to hear absolute silence. 
  43. I want to visit the Taj Mahal.
  44. I want to send a message in a bottle, and make a new friend through it. 
  45. I want be a Godfather. 
  46. I want to be a best man. 
  47. I want to see a show on Broadway. 
  48. I want to see Mount Rushmore. 
  49. I want to have a library in my house. 
  50. I want to keep a diary, and have an autobiography/memoirs. 
  51. I want to run through a corn field like they do in the romantic films. 
  52. I want to ride a mattress down the stairs. 
  53. I want to win a prize draw. 
  54. I want to win a bit of money on the lottery. 
  55. I want to hug someone with a 'free hugs' T-Shirt on. 
  56. I want to read all of the Harry Potter books in a readathon, one after the other. 
  57. I want to buy a homeless person some food. 
  58. I want to be a vegetarian for a month. 
  59. I want to sip champagne in a hot tub. 
  60. I want to dye my hair an outrageous colour. 
  61. I want to ride a penny farthing. 
  62. I want to make an origami swan. 
  63. I want to record a voiceover for an animation.
  64. I want to host a BBQ and cook all the food.
  65. I want to go to a convention on something really nerdy. 
  66. I want to learn how to do the whole pottery thing with the spinning and moulding. 
  67. I want to ride in a helicopter. 
  68. I want to ride in the back of a taxi like it's a dramatic exit.
  69. I want to go to a murder mystery evening. 
  70. I want to be friends with someone famous. 
  71. I want to write something which will be published. 
  72. I want to trace my family tree back as far as I can and meet new relatives. 
  73. I want to have a vegetable patch in my garden. 
  74. I want to win at least £100 in a game of cards. 
  75. I want to have a ride on an elephant. 
  76. I want to volunteer at a hospital and care for people. 
  77. I want to talk to the elderly in care homes to hear the stories they have to say.
  78. I want to experience zero-gravity.
  79. I want to jump in the back of a taxi and shout: "FOLLOW THAT CAR!"
  80. I want to bet on horses at Ascot. 
  81. I want to see the Terracotta warriors. 
  82. I want to donate an organ. 
  83. I want to be a hero and ring an ambulance/fire brigade. 
  84. I want to go glamping. 
  85. I want to go to the last night of the proms. 
  86. I want to visit all 50 states in America.
  87. I want to drive down Route 66 singing along to Bon Jovi.
  88. I want to ride in a yellow taxi in New York.
  89. I want to kiss under the mistletoe.
  90. I want to learn CPR.
  91. I want to milk a cow. 
  92. I want to ride a tractor. 
  93. I want to experience an earthquake. 
  94. I want to take a picture of lightning striking. 
  95. I want to cross the Abbey Road crossing with 3 friends. 
  96. I want to see the Northern Lights. 
  97. I want to go to a protest. 
  98. I want to get stuck on a ferris wheel with someone I want to get stuck with.
  99. I want to go to a drive in movie-theatre. 
  100. I want to give someone away at a wedding.
So, there you are. The top 100 things I want to do before I die, well, these were the ones I could think of at least. So what about you?! Is there anything I should of added/you want to do? Leave me comments/get in touch. All the jazz.

Rawrrrr. So. Let's hope I still have 90 years of living left to do it in, eh? :)
Who knows, maybe I'll be writing another post on my death bed in decades to come, and I'll look back and feel that I've done so well with my life. 

I always want to have a food fight. :)
And be on Come Dine With Me..

SO. There you are. 

Have a wonderulllllllllllllll Saturday, everybody! 

Loves to you all. :) <3

:4 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment