Sunday, 1 April 2012

Day 304 - Splurge / The Illuminati

OK. 

I don't know what this post will be about, but I intend to start writing and then write whatever it is that comes to mind. You should be aware too that whatever I write might be vague and censored as to what I feel I want people to know, but, I'll just go for it. I hope you manage to get to the end, but, who knows?

Well, I would do, but Jesus Christ, my computer is running dog-slow.

[Break - I realised I had no inspiration and decided I'd come back to this another time.]


OK I'm back. I've touched on my religious beliefs before in this blog. And it's a touchy subject, so, I won't go too far into it. But. Whatever religion someone stands for, the idea of extremism is one that really pisses me off. People who feel they have the moral authority to preach in such an extreme way, they feel they are superior to others. And it's not just over the big issues, people who feel they have the God-given right to preach over the most trivial things. I have one thing to say to you: Fuck You. 


I'm writing an acoustic cover of 'Crazy' by Gnarls Barkley at the moment (it's a lot more down-tempo and soulful.. I hope..!) And, as I'm listening to it on YouTube, I stumble across this comment: 
This entire song is about the Illuminati/Satan and how we go on with our lives without realizing that they are conspiring behind us. In the end of the Satan, he is dedicating his life to Satan like his "heroes" did.
Gnarls Barkey/Cee-lo green is an obvious satanist and is mocking you! Turn your life to Jesus! He is coming soon and things are gonna get really bad soon (as if it isn't already).
And I think.. Really?!
Are you serious?


So, I took a look at this YouTuber (The Unashamed Movement) and I read some of their other comments. 


On 'Dog Days are Over' by Florence+The Machine:
Read your bibles people! The horses are a reference to the 4 horsemen of apocalypse and dog days actually mean "god days". She is just another satanic artist blinding you from Jesus
On Coldplay, as a band:
 Google Coldplay Illuminati on google images and you'll see Chris Martin covering up his right eye which wouldn't mean anything at all if it wasn't a blatant gesture for someone who has works for Satan/Illuminati.
On Music in general:
I'm not here to listen to the music. I'm here to spread the truth and open someones eyes.You don't have to believe that they work for Satan/Illuminati but I think it's silly to just flat out dismiss without doing research on it. If you just put some time in and you'll see that A LOT of musicians worship Satan and hate Jesus. 
So, as if all this wasn't bad enough, you wanna know something EVEN MORE RIDICULOUS!?

People believe him.

On the comments on his page:


  •  Just want to say that God is thinking about you..enjoy your day!
  • God bless and be with you.
  • Thank you for the comment on my video. Let's keep spreading the truth. God bless.
So, religious fanatics.. I pity you. I pity you and your pathetic little excuse for an existence. 

If you are a religious person, and you believe in God, or whoever, I respect you. I have no problem, I am not anti-religious. I am anti-extremism. I am anti-religious extremism, I'm anti-atheism extremism, I'm anti-political extremism. 

Why can't we all just learn to live and let live?

Peace Out.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment