Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Day 306 - Say WHAAAT?!

If I was a sassy black lady, this would be my catchphrase: YouTube Link

But, when all is said and done, I'm not a sassy black lady. I'm a middle-class white kid.

I dunno if any of you are YouTubers, but Glozell, is like, who I want to be.

This is her doing the Cinnamon Challenge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cyk7utV_D2I

LAWL..

So my post yesterday certainly ruffled a few feathers in the internet communities to which I posted the link! I mean, overall, it was positive. People seemed to get what I was on about, but there were a few subtle tweets that I read that was like.. yeah, you're not kidding anyone. I know you mean me.

On the other hand, on the subject of hipsters, hipsters who are nice, who talk to you and can take a joke, I LIKE YOU. You are my lovely hipsters and they make the internet sparkle.

And not like, Edward Cullen sparkle, there are the Twilight hipsters who I will not make allowances for.

Totally just been distracted by the phone and, now I've lost my train of thought.. arghhh.

Has anybody else been watching 'The Voice' on BBC1? What do you think of it? I love it! I LOVE it! So much better than any of Cowell's crap on ITV.. plus, so much talent. :)

What else? OH! I went to see Sweeney Todd in London on Monday, and my GOD! What an incredible show, I had shivers throughout it all, an incredible, if not belated, 18th birthday present; I loved it. So thank you mummy and daddy. I'm posting this before I go and see Dark Dark Dark at Bush Hall in London tonight with Richard, and safe to say, I'm super excited; I booked these tickets months ago, and I've been listening to their music for months, and it's like. I'M GOING TO SEE THEM! :'D

I also, very luckily, got given an organ! I know, not a sentence you'll read every day, and nor am I talking about a biological organ, but a musical organ...
A friend of a friend's dad was needing to get rid of it, and was going to put it on eBay, and, fortunately, someone had heard of me, and my music and they asked if I wanted it! Needless to say, I jumped at the chance, and I'm so glad I did!


Sorry, this post has been a bit all over the place... don't despair, I'll be back to ranting soon.

I love how people have sort of flocked back to my blog as I've started writing again! You're all so lovely.

Here, have an asterisk:

*

On a quick note, as I apologise for the sheer shoddyness of this post, go read Robyn's blog - LINK

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment