Sunday, 15 April 2012

Day 308 - Justin Bieber

I'm going to keep this as impartial as I can.


You should know by now, that I don't like Justin Bieber.


Having said that, and being on Twitter quite regularly, I thought, OK, y'know what. Let's think about this.
The two fanbases constantly warring with one another are 1Direction's 'Directioners' and Bieber's 'Beliebers'. They are constantly trying to get things trending over each other, usually pathetic things, like '#DirectionersRespect1D' or 'BieberMakesMeWet'. Which is slightly awkward.


However, a few days ago, I saw this article on Digital Spy:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a376408/one-direction-fans-bully-girl-into-cancelling-zayn-malik-date.html


To quote: 
"By the end of the day, it got a bit too scary. Random girls were abusing me on Facebook. Girls were calling the radio station and giving me s**t. 

"Mothers even called me in tears, demanding to know if I knew where One Direction were because their daughters wanted to meet them.
So, I thought, OK, y'know what. Maybe Bieber isn't as bad as I first thought. To be fair, he evidently has SOME talent, being spotted through YouTube, working his way to fame, and being committed to the cause. He does at least play an instrument, and while he (or his music) might not be my cup of tea, I thought, OK, he does a considerable amount of charity work, and is very suited to his market of teenage girls.


One Direction on the other hand, were just, not. They're autotuned to death, and are, well. Their entire act is based around their image, and again, catering for a very predictable market, screaming young fangirls. Fair play, but, if you're gonna be successful in the music industry, I feel it only right you have a certain degree of talent. And to be honest, none of the members of 1D are actually *that* talented. They were flung together by a man using them for profit, and once they've run aground, the next band'll be along to sing about cute dates and girl and what romantic the boys are. 


So, at this point, all is going well for Bieber in my eyes.


Until Today.


Mr Bieber gave an interview to 'Rolling Stone' Magazine.


To quote:
He isn't sure what political party he'd support if he was old enough to vote. "I'm not sure about the parties," Bieber says. "But whatever they have in Korea, that's bad."
OK. So he identifies communism (well, no, he doesn't, he's half aware of what's going on around him) as a force for bad.


BUT THEN...
He does have a solid opinion on abortion. "I really don't believe in abortion," Bieber says. "It's like killing a baby."

Not too bad, yet?
How about in cases of rape? "Um. Well, I think that's really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don't know how that would be a reason.
There it is guys, Justin Bieber has said that 'even rape happens for a reason'My estimations of him, are once again, 0. What a moronic kid. He's 18, he's an adult. He could vote for government, he's one of the most influential planet, and yet, he drives an imitation Batmobile and claims rape happens for a reason.


What an absolute child. I despair.


That's all. Before I get too angry.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment